• 開始日期
  • 關注者 0
A

Andrew

訪客
Guys:
A buddy has completed his DIY project of his 450g reef. Please see the thread:
http://www.reefcentral.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=113862
Check out the ETSS 2400 skimmer he's got. Wow, that is a big boy!!!!!

[這個帖子最後由jackliu在 2002/10/28 09:05am 編輯]

真的是太扯了.
連櫃子都自己釘!
所有的出水口都從天花板下來@@

Jack:
All the return water actually are pumped from the basement. Anyway, it is a super DIY project. Right???
I am sorry about my prior recommendation on the pump for the wave maker, I wasn't aware that Taiwan do not have Maxijet pumps. Take care.

觀後感:
1.房子大就是有這個好處
2.很可惜並無設缸的步驟圖
3.有誰知道該缸是屬於何種過濾 ?
4.他的小孩可以在裡面游泳了 ......
5.有哪位英文強而且有閒的的人把那五頁討論內容翻譯一下嗎 ?

下面引用由andrew2002/10/28 11:55am 發表的內容:
Jack:
I am sorry about my prior recommendation on the pump for the wave maker, I wasn't awar ...
沒關係,我也蠻想弄一顆來玩玩看!

有誰知道該缸是屬於何種過濾 ?
I do, Deep sand bed, refugium, live rock and a powerful ETSS 2400 skimmer. HTH!

[這個帖子最後由Minnow在 2002/10/28 06:16pm 編輯]

DSB的過濾通常是用底部缸或訂做缸比較容易吧,可惜小弟的底部缸太小......
根據 Ronald L. Shimek, Ph D. 所提到
At what point,(months, years, etc) would you consider a sand bed mature?
Depending on the stability of the tank, probably after about 18 months. Many of the animals reproduce freguently, on the order of months.
But some are annuals. The bed is mature if it remains stable through a few reproductive cycles.
These cycles, by the way, feed the corals with larvae, etc. Good food. Yumm.
所以DSB真的需要耐心................

Ron's theory is correct. However, we have many ways to seed out sand bed today. Since I represent Carib-sea, I will not going to this further.
The overall importance of the sand bed is is if the sand bed contains the needed bacteria like heterotrophic, autotrophic and chemolithotrophic for ammonia, nitrite and nitrate conversion. Most of the products you use such as the tank cycling bacteria will cause prolong nitrite cycle.
Other needed creaters could be seeded through live rock addition and culturing kit. My DSB matured within two weeks, but its full capacity occurred in 3 months.

佩服 andrew兄您兩個星期到三個月間就能使DSB運作
請問您所使用的"種砂"是買的嗎? 或是海邊採的? 或是向朋友要的?

andrew
Woulf U share ur personal experience of seeding DSB with Carib-sea sand ? I know they have one kind of sand coating with denitrifying bacteria .
BTW, I think the maturation of DSB need one year of longer, but it is the maturation of critter animal and sand snifter, if u just need denitration bacteria, I think one month is enough
just IMHO!!

相似主題

返回
上方 下方