• 開始日期
  • 關注者 0
各式進口極品珊瑚販售、人工繁殖艷麗硬骨珊瑚
line id:eric326
A

Andrew

訪客
Hi all,
This is the rebuilding progress so far I made with my tank after the black out in last August. During the black out, I lost my whole tank and I promised Andy that I would update some of the progress I made. These are mostly captive rasied frags or aquacultured colonies. The green diatom algae is due to the newly switched bulbs. So far, I am happy with the result. Hope you like them.
PBT.JPG

Acropora paniculata.JPG

Acropora secale.JPG

Whole tank shot.JPG

Acropora carolinana.JPG

This might be easier.
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=332636&perpage=25&pagenumber=1

23_164.JPG

Hope this works. Acropora carolinana from Bali, Acropora austera from Fiji and Pocillipora eydouxi from Fiji.

An unknown sp with Acropora secale on the right, Acropora tenuis on the lower center and Acropora nobilis on the left.
23_164_1.JPG

An extremely rare Acropora paniculata from Fiji.
23_164_2.JPG

Another rare Acropora purple youngi, green Acropora monticulosa with orange tips in the back and a powder blue Acropora millepora in the front.
23_164_3.JPG

Since the tank is pretty much fully stock with all the corals I desired, I am going to give it a year to grow out. When ready, will post updates. See you all in about a year or so.
The final pic is the most sought after coral in the US. a.k.a. Purple Monster (Acropora valida), it would be extremely interesting to see when it gorws out since it is known to be an extremely slow grower. Take care.
23_164_5.JPG

返回
上方 下方