Zeovit 用戶全部請進來

是不是對論壇的各式功能不熟?
這篇有基礎的介紹,先來這邊認識一下功能介紹吧!
真的很想加入討論…
但是真的太難了解你們在說什麼了= ="

can I'm know what's Zeovit system
sorry I'm a novice
I want change my system in the near future

zeovit system is the latest filtering system (in fact it is more then just filter system) that can help you achieve super clean water where no other filter system can ever do.
You can may to take a look at the main forum which is at www.zeovit.com

Dear Nitewind,
I had heard some ideas from my friends. They all think the zeovit system should be guided by veterans, otherwise, for a beginner, the system will be failed.
Do you have any data about how many successful running systems in the Taiwan market, of course, and the failed ones?
Thanks.

Hi Chang92115, sorry no I don't have. I'm not a taiwenese so I can't tell how taiwen market for zeovit. But in the world zeovit does perform well and there are alot of nice tank around using zeovit.
My advise is go read the zeovit manual carefully and follow the advise from the manual. Doing something out of the manual will result in failure same go to all other reefing method.

Thank you. Ya, I do think so. Following the manual should be the safest way for success. Any system will not be exactly the same with others. Some others' experiences might be good, but might be not for yours. Follow the manual with the data and statistics will be nearly reaching fine results.

我使用zeo有一段时间了,最近进入第二阶段,请教spur2这个危险东西下的分量是多少,有甚么技巧吗?

藥量低相當數量spur2 應該是安全的。因為我沒有想法怎麼您的水容量是

返回
上方 下方