• 本版主要以供給各地魚友作為交流認識使用
    任何站上舉辦的活動或是魚友彼此的聯絡交誼活動都可以在此討論
    非各地活動或是認識交流的文章,如個人問題或其他討論,請發表至各分類版或閒聊版區。
    交流區亦為討論版,禁止任何交易資訊,有任何交易需求請洽交易版。

foreign friends club

Are you in Tainan?
if you are , you can go to 大力珊瑚工坊 which is located in 文賢路 ,very close to Costco. the owner of the store is doing coral stuffs on the side, there are many SPS frags to choose from,and some LPS. when you get there ,you will see a car wash & polish store. the frag tanks and his display tank is inside the store.
address: 台南市北區文賢路1030巷5 號

https://www.facebook.com/groups/852779384800922/

I bought some amazing frags from this man ! THANK YOU !He was very friendly and we spoke about fish and corals for about an hour !

I bought some amazing frags from this man ! THANK YOU !He was very friendly and we spoke about fish and corals for about an hour !

I am glad to hear that.

Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum, but not new to the hobby. I look forward to learning more from everyone here.

I'm looking to get a nano system started (converted from a freshwater setup). I'm located in Kaohsiung and I'm looking for a few pieces of equipment to buy.

Does anyone sell the Maxspect Gyre XF130? I see the XY130 is sold here but, I'm not sure if it's the same model. I want to control it with my Apex controller so, is the IceCap Gyre 130 Interface module also sold here in Taiwan?

Lastly, I would like to buy the Aquamaxx WS-1 skimmer. Is this available in Taiwan?

Thanks,
Miles

There are no aquamaxx here in Taiwan.you need to look at the brand name of "JNS".jns is the origin of aquamaxx,I think.it is exactly the same. As for Icecap gyre,I am not sure if it is for sale now in Taiwan .but I have seen a few new models in Taiwan.

There are no aquamaxx here in Taiwan.you need to look at the brand name of "JNS".jns is the origin of aquamaxx,I think.it is exactly the same. As for Icecap gyre,I am not sure if it is for sale now in Taiwan .but I have seen a few new models in Taiwan.

Thanks davidsu, I will see if I can find anything on JNS skimmers.

Also, anyone sell locline parts?

I haven't seen icecap gyre for sale here, but did buy the glamorca gp03 which, according to reef builders, is the same except for the color. Lots of flow but gets noisey when air gets trapped in the impellers.

Locline is available from most reef shops or they can get it for you.

Another option is order from taobao.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks psidriven. I forgot about taobao, I'll check there as well.
I haven't seen icecap gyre for sale here, but did buy the glamorca gp03 which, according to reef builders, is the same except for the color. Lots of flow but gets noisey when air gets trapped in the impellers.

Locline is available from most reef shops or they can get it for you.

Another option is order from taobao.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I checked out JNS and you are correct, aquamaxx is just the US version of the JNS skimmer. And, the JNS is available here in Taiwan. Thanks davidsu!

Orange Spotted Filefish

Is this fish available in here in Taiwan? Has anyone seen it at any of the stores? The scientific name is: Oxymonacanthus longirostris

I know it can be a difficult fish to keep because of it's dietary needs but, I'm trying to get an aquarium ready to try and keep one.

Here is a picture:
PH84_F_27_171127211057.JPG
[/IMG]

It is called"玉米砲彈".I have never seen it before.beautiful! They say it is quite a difficult one.

Yes, it is one of my favorite fish. It is a challenging fish but, I've been studying them and trying to learn from others success with keeping them.

Thanks for the translation as it will help when I inquire at different stores.

It is called"玉米砲彈".I have never seen it before.beautiful! They say it is quite a difficult one.

I've seen it a couple times at Taipei 魚街. Not a common fish for sale, so it may be difficult to plan a trip up from the south just to buy these.

Since you are at Kaohsiung, you may want to check with 海賊王, or to ask them when they might be able to get these spotted filefish.

返回
上方 下方