• 本版主要以供給各地魚友作為交流認識使用
    任何站上舉辦的活動或是魚友彼此的聯絡交誼活動都可以在此討論
    非各地活動或是認識交流的文章,如個人問題或其他討論,請發表至各分類版或閒聊版區。
    交流區亦為討論版,禁止任何交易資訊,有任何交易需求請洽交易版。

foreign friends club

天然海水▪各國珊瑚▫海水魚▪各式硬體設備▫魚缸設計規劃▪維護保養
0980997889 LINE ID:harryshit
Most store do not take old tanks for trade-in. You might have better luck trying to sell them on the 2手硬體交易區

If no one wants your old tank, you can call your local city trash collector (清潔隊) to schedule a time and place for pick up (free service). You need to take them to the designated location yourself.

I didn't think store would but, I thought I'd ask just in case. The tank and stand are less than a year old and in great shape. I'll probably keep it.

I tried to find cyclop-eeze before and have no luck. I ended up bought a few when I go back to the states.

There are some alternatives, though not exactly the cyclopeeze, but quite close. Copepods are called 橈腳類, copy and paste these 3 words on the web should yield a few hits of stores that sell them in Taiwan.

or try 大洋藻類, a vendor in Taiwan that specialize in phytoplankton, zooplankton, and other nutrition source for bring up fish fry.
http://www.ph84.idv.tw/vbb/showthread.php?t=173839

(this is not cyclopeeze, but calanus is quite close)

Thanks for the info! This was very helpful.

Think cyclop-eze is discontinued. Either the owner quit or something happened to the lake it was harvested from.

I just went to 海賊王 for the first time yesterday, it's a very nice store. I will go back and ask them about this fish.

Thanks for the advice
Still looking for orange spotted filefish? Just saw a bunch today at Huang Mama on fish street. Cheap, 150twd.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

MilesE, yes, it's in taipei on fish street but I don't know if they ship. They probably do since it seems all shops do.

BTW, I can't seem to send you a DM. Do you have Line? Send me you ID and we can chat about the frozen food. Its the perfect time to ship since its so cold right now.

Soda lime for CO2 Scrubber

Hi, I want to add a CO2 scrubber to help keep my PH higher and stable. Does anyone know if soda lime or another type of media is available here in Taiwan? I think a soda lime is a mix of calcium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide, and potassium hydroxide but, I am not sure of the mixture formula.

Soda lime for CO2 Scrubber

Hi, I want to add a CO2 scrubber to help keep my PH higher and stable. Does anyone know if soda lime or another type of media is available here in Taiwan? I think a soda lime is a mix of calcium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide, and potassium hydroxide but, I am not sure of the mixture formula.

Yup, anything I can help?

返回
上方 下方