• 本版主要以供給各地魚友作為交流認識使用
    任何站上舉辦的活動或是魚友彼此的聯絡交誼活動都可以在此討論
    非各地活動或是認識交流的文章,如個人問題或其他討論,請發表至各分類版或閒聊版區。
    交流區亦為討論版,禁止任何交易資訊,有任何交易需求請洽交易版。

foreign friends club

I've seen it a couple times at Taipei 魚街. Not a common fish for sale, so it may be difficult to plan a trip up from the south just to buy these.

Since you are at Kaohsiung, you may want to check with 海賊王, or to ask them when they might be able to get these spotted filefish.

I just went to 海賊王 for the first time yesterday, it's a very nice store. I will go back and ask them about this fish.

Thanks for the advice

I'm learning Chinese but, I'm no where near proficient. Can someone tell me the translation for: Mysis shrimp?

Thanks

Check with formosaaqua on Facebook. They produce frozen mysis.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Btw milesE, are you interested in some frozen food like LRS or rods food?

Yes! I'm also interested some cyclop-eeze (I think it's called artic red shrimp here?) and eventually some copepods.

Btw milesE, are you interested in some frozen food like LRS or rods food?

And, where can I buy some snails? I've been able to find almost all kinds of livestock except snails and crabs.

And, where can I buy some snails? I've been able to find almost all kinds of livestock except snails and crabs.

are you talking about algae eater? we call it 食藻螺.it is the most common one. and as for crabs,I know nothing about it. because i am trying to get rid of crabs from my sps tank. it is a no no to me. maybe others wil have idea about it.

Thanks davidsu. Yes, there are various snails that eat algae. I am looking for two types of snails: Trochus and Nassarius. Nassarius snails usually burrow in the sand.

Also, some crabs are beneficial. Emerald or green crabs eat bubble algae, Hermit crabs eat algae and waste, and it is now thought that acropora crabs may be beneficial to SPS corals.

I'm not sure that I want any crabs, what I most want is Trochus and nassarius snails.

are you talking about algae eater? we call it 食藻螺.it is the most common one. and as for crabs,I know nothing about it. because i am trying to get rid of crabs from my sps tank. it is a no no to me. maybe others wil have idea about it.

返回
上方 下方