🔰
註冊時間
2007/04/29
文章
按讚
經驗點數
金幣
[這篇文章最後由schindler在 2008/11/07 02:34am 第 17 次編輯]

為了方便大家觀看實驗的過程 我會把實驗的總整理都會放在第一頁 每當第一頁有更新時 我會通知大家!!

(原創)ATS系統測試 培養藍菌(Cyanobacteria)吸附 硝酸鹽NO3 磷酸鹽PO4 矽酸鹽SiO2 等營養鹽

不錯的試驗 期待數據的更新 若是PO4能用HANNA在測的話 會比較精細
若有需要幫忙的話 請盡管說

[這篇文章最後由schindler在 2008/11/07 00:25am 第 1 次編輯]

我計畫使用ATS系統 把所有海水缸裡的剩餘物質 NO3 PO4 NH4 NH3 NO2 SISO4 移除 但只測試NO3和PO4這兩項 因為這是最終產物 SISO4 由於我沒有試劑無法測量
首先這是我設的潮間帶缸 旁邊那一個是WEIPRO硝酸鹽(小白球)化除器 才剛設好 還在測試中
8_9083_2.JPG

8_9083_3.JPG

8_9083_4.JPG

8_9083_5.JPG

這個缸不是要用來實驗的 只是從裡面取得一些含有營養鹽的海水 這個缸的NO3已經破160ppm PO4破10ppm 超出試劑的範圍 所以我調配了新的海水去稀釋
這個是我要實驗用的容器 裡面有一顆AZOO 600L/H的馬達 還接了常見的滴流管
8_9083_6.JPG

8_9083_7.JPG

8_9083_8.JPG

8_9083_9.JPG

8_9083_10.JPG

接下來是製作斜板 剛好家裡有多的防震墊就拿來用
8_9083_11.JPG

把表面弄的粗糙一點 將外層的皮用美工刀切除(也可以黏上網子或是珊瑚沙)
8_9083_12.JPG

8_9083_13.JPG

8_9083_14.JPG

8_9083_15.JPG

8_9083_16.JPG

再用手指把板子摳的粗糙一點
8_9083_17.JPG

8_9083_18.JPG

接著斜放進去 因為這種材質的板子會浮上水面 所以表面可以百分之百暴露在空氣中 而且不需要做額外的改裝 製做起來非常方便 簡單
8_9083_19.JPG

8_9083_20.JPG

測試混合過的海水
NO3=20ppm
PO4=0.5ppm
8_9083_21.JPG

8_9083_22.JPG

順利運作 水也不會濺出來 燈具是PL燈13W 9000K 用5000~6000K的效果應該會更好
8_9085.JPG

8_9085_1.JPG

8_9085_2.JPG

由於個測試缸大部分都是新調的海水 所以培養出藻類的時間可能會延長很多
有關ATS的介紹
The very first issue of Aquarium Frontiers (Fall, 1993) began with a feature article by Julian Sprung entitled A Review Of Algal Filtration: History & Future. That was over 10-years ago - 1991 to be exact. It was a time when most reef aquarists opposed Dr. Adey';s ATStm (algal turf scrubber) filtration system. Much of Adey';s material on this topic is elucidated in his book Dynamic Aquaria - Building Living Ecosystems. The advocates of the so-called Berlin system (bare bottomed tanks, protein skimming, and activated carbon) were, to say the least, scornful of the ATStm system. That was then.
8_9085_3.JPG

During the last 10-years the Berlin system underwent a gradual evolution, an evolution that brought it more in line with the ATStm system than many realized. The introduction of sand beds - many quite deep --, along with refugiums and miracle mud sought to accomplish what ATStm systems were particularly well suited for. That is, a way to consume excess nutrients produced by the larger and larger fish biomass that reef keepers where housing in their reef tanks. It is now realized that in a real sense protein skimmers are algal scrubbers - they export significant quantities of phytoplankton. The bottom line is still the same, to balance the production of waste by the producers (primarily fish) and the consumption of said waste by consumers. It is here that the ATStm system really shines. This is a truth that was brought home to me, as I pointed out in last month';s editorial, by my visit to Morgan Lidster';s Inland Aquatics -- https://www.inlandaquatics.com/.
Here are some notes by Morgan from a talk he gave in the past:
"I would like to point out that I represent Aquatic Technologies, Inc., better known as Inland Aquatics. ';Though these companies have yet to prove profitable, they are For Profit enterprises. Make no mistake about it…. I am biased! Truth be told, it is arguably more accurate to describe Inland Aquatics as a representative of me. Inland is a public window into the last five years of my life. Presenting myself as anything but intimately connected to it would be dishonest. Nevertheless, as you learn more about Inland Aquatics, I am confident you will agree that I';m actually "pitching" a sustainable future for OUR hobby.
It';s important to note that, except when I state otherwise, I am speaking of true Algal Turf Scrubbers (ATSä), as developed by Dr. Walter Adey of the Smithsonian';s Marine Systems Laboratory. True ATS scrubbersä are specifically designed to maximize the sustainable growth of algal turfs, the most efficient algal community known, while minimizing maintenance. ATS scrubbersäshould not be confused with other types of algal filters, many of which are confusingly marketed as "Algae Scrubbers." The patented dump bucket makes it possible to maintain the turfs.....the turfs do the "scrubbing".
Undoubtedly, many of you are familiar with the controversy that arose in FAMA magazine in 1994, just after the release of Dr. Adey';s book, Dynamic Aquaria While I don';t want to rehash that here, it should be obvious by the end of the evening that many of the endlessly repeated criticisms of ATSäsystems have proven to be unfounded. (By the way Dynamic Aquaria volume 2 was released at MACNA X last week. It features many of the systems from our facility. Check it out.)
Inland Aquatics has designed, built and operated ATScrubbers on commercial mariculture systems, retail showroom systems, and residential (40 to 400 gallon aquaria) systems for approximately five years. Based on our experience with commercial mariculture systems, we designed ATStm scrubbers for hobby scale usage. Though they have yet to be mass marketed, we have been selling residential size systems to aquarium hobbyists since mid 1997.
Total gallons of ATScrubber-driven systems maintained, by Inland Aquatics, under this paradigm is approximately 45,000 gallons. Some of our original systems have been combined into larger systems, but our showroom houses systems over 4 years old. ATStm scrubbers are the only filters on all our systems, unless you count the sediment trapping refugia. While we recommend at a 5% -10% annual water changes, the water in these display systems has yet to be changed. Nevertheless, we are pleased to compare it to any conventional, high maintenance system, regarding appearance, biodiversity, and overall success!
The following is a brief summary of the benefits I have witnessed with ATS filtration:
The benefits of true Algal Turf Scrubbing include the effective regulation of oxygen, pH, and nutrient cycling, as well as surge simulation. Other benefits include the following:
Stabilization of pH and oxygen (at super-saturation) levels, leading to:
Elimination of typical "dark tank" pH swings
Increased fish health and minimization of stress
Minimization of circulation requisite to facilitate coral respiration and metabolic exchange
Freedom to FEED a captive reef system without increasing the need for water changes/maintenance
Our systems are fed HEAVILY, 3-6 times daily; allowing planktivores such as Anthias, Chrimis and Sleeper Gobies to flourish.
Reefs with large fish populations are awesome, especially when the fish are healthy, robust, and spawning as they would in their natural environment.
Simulation of natural wave motion via the dump bucket
This is very aesthetically appealing
We feel this may be a contributing factor to overall coral health and our success with Goniopora sp.
ATS scrubbed systems serve as hospital systems for most LPS corals
We';ve seen examples of Fungia, Turbinaria, Goniopora, Lobophyllia, Wellsophyllia,and Favia, which were exceptionally damaged when introduced to the system and recovered fully; quickly in many cases.
Traditional cycling isn';t necessary. ATStm scrubber screens make it possible to establish healthy, heavily loaded and fed, reefs in a day or two!!
ATS filters are inexpensive and much easier to maintain, especially on larger systems
Minimization of water changes (10%/year) provides substantial long term savings.
ATS scrubbers eliminate the need for multiple filtering and maintenance systems.
Significant "buffering capacity" regarding mishaps
The ATStm scrubber readily handles nutrient spikes caused by dead fish, overfeeding, etc. Moreover, unlike any other filter, it can actually been run "overtime".
Supersaturation of oxygen allows for maximum system downtime (power outages, for example)
ATStm scrubbers will remove nitrates, phosphates, heavy metals, silicate and even hydrocarbons on closed systems
Increased biodiversity due to the ability to feed heavily and the absence of skimmers, mechanical and chemical filters or multiple power heads.
The majority of our ATS systems are designed to turn the system volume over a mere 1.5-4 times per hour. Oxygen at super saturation seem to make a big difference.
There is no loss of plankton or microfauna due to the operation of the ATS filter
Though we discourage it, amphipods and other microcrustaceans proliferate in the ATS itself and are occasionally dumped into the system, providing Anthias, Convict Blennies, Seahorses, and other finicky feeders with live food
Many fish that require live foods flourish in these systems, including parasite eaters

Proud sponsor of this column

Talk';s cheap! I';m sure you';re wondering, "why", if ATS scrubbers are so great, "have I read so many negative opinions about Algal Turf Scrubbing".... I';m going to touch on the three main reasons, as I';m sure I';ll get asked about this later.
1) All "scrubbers" are not created equally! Although there are benefits to any photosynthetic filtration process, only true ATStm scrubbers are designed to utilize the incredible power of algal turfs. Turfs are 10 to 100 times as effective as macroalgaes. Only filters with true algal turfs are truly scrubbers.
2) These systems are different! Many have failed simply due to miscommunication of the Dynamic Aquaria paradigm. ATS microcosms work incredibly well, but only if one allows them to! The success of Dr. Adey';s personal systems, hundreds of ATStm scrubber owners, and Inland';s 40,000 + gallons of thriving captive reef illustrate the incredible potential of this difference. Accounts of frustrated professional aquarists, on the other hand, illustrate the gravity of that difference.
3) Misinform ation!!! Ninety percent of the articles/books published, and online services about "scrubbers" have been written by authors with little or no experience with these systems. One of the most striking illustrations of this is a FAMA article describing algae scrubbers as "mechanical filters that remove algae from the water or magnets used to scrape the glass". Another favorite, entitled "The Difference Between Algae Filters and Algae Scrubbers" concluded with the author mentioning that he had no idea what an algae filter is..... Even venerable authors appear content to echo hackneyed critiques, without investigation
Like we always say……
DON';T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT….COME AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!"

These are some photos I recently took at Inland Aquatics. Note the photo of an a Atlantic Blue surgeonfish. This surgeonfish is especially difficult to keep in captivity - I was especially impressed by the health of this specimen in one of Inland Aquatic';s ATStm tanks.
這裡有一些 ATS系統的設計圖 大家可以參考看看 轉載太多次 圖片來源已經不清楚了
8_9085.GIF

8_9085_4.JPG

8_9085_5.JPG

8_9085_1.GIF

8_9085_6.JPG

翻譯機翻出來的
水族館邊境(秋天 1993 的 ) 首先問題從特寫開始了由Julian Sprung 題為 藻糞濾清回顧: 歷史& 未來。那是結束10 年前- 1991 年是確切。這是時候當多數礁石aquarists 反對Adey 的ATS 博士tm (藻糞草皮洗氣器) 濾清系統。Adey 的材料在這個題目被闡明在他的書 動態水族館- 大廈生存生態系裡。所謂的柏林系統的提倡者(露出基於的坦克、蛋白質撇取, 和被激活的碳) 是, 說最少, 輕視ATStm 系統。那然後是。
在最後10 年期間柏林系統接受了逐漸演變, 帶來它更根據ATS tm 系統比 許多體會的演變。沙子床的介紹- 許多相當深深--, 與refugiums 和奇蹟泥一起尋求完成什麼ATStm 系統是特別好的適合於。那是方式消耗剩餘營養素生產了由越□越大魚生物量那塊礁石老闆住房在他們的礁石坦克的地方。它現在體會, 在真正的感覺蛋白質漏杓是藻糞洗氣器- 他們出口浮游植物的重大數量。底線是仍然相同, 平衡廢物的生產由生產商(主要魚) 並且前述廢物的消耗量由消費者。是這裡, ATStm 系統真正地發光。這是被帶來在家給我的真相, 如同我指出了在上個月的社論裡, 由我的到摩根・Lidster 的內地Aquatics 的參觀-- https://www.inlandaquatics.com/。

這個專欄的驕傲的主辦者

這一些筆記由摩根從他從前作的報告:
"我希望指出, 我代表Aquatic Technologies, Inc., 著名作為內地Aquatics 。'; 雖然這些公司有證明有益, 他們是為贏利企業。不要犯錯誤關於it… 。我是偏心的! 真相講, 它可爭論是更加準確的描述內地Aquatics 作為代表我。國內是一個公開窗口入最近五年我的生活。提出作為任何東西但親密地聯絡到它會是不誠實的。然而, 因為您學會更多關於內地Aquatics, 我是確信的您同意, 我"實際上投" 能承受的未來為我們的愛好。
值得注意的是, 除了當我陳述否則, 我依照由Walter Adey 博士開發是講話真實的藻糞草皮洗氣器(ATS5a), 史密松寧海洋系統實驗室。真實的ATS scrubbers5a 具體地被設計最大化藻糞草皮持續成長, 最高效率的藻糞社區知道, 當使維護減到最小。ATS scrubbers5ashould 與其它類型藻糞過濾器不被混淆, 許多纏擾不清被銷售作為"海藻洗氣器。" 給予專利的轉儲桶變得可能維護草皮.....the 草皮做"洗刷" 。
無容置疑地, 1994 年你們大家通曉出現在FAMA 雜誌裡, 在Adey 博士的書之後, 動態水族館發行 的爭論 當我不要對這裡, 它應該是顯然的在晚上以前的改作許多ATS5asystems 不盡地重覆的批評證明無理由的。(動態水族館容量2 上星期順便說一句被發布了在MACNA x 。它以許多系統為特色從我們的設施。檢查它。)
內地Aquatics 設計, 被修造的和被管理的ATScrubbers 在商業海產養殖系統、零售陳列室系統, 和住宅(40 到400 加侖水族館) 系統大約五年。根據我們的經驗以商業海產養殖系統, 我們設計了ATStm 洗氣器為愛好標度用法。雖然他們有是大量被銷售, 我們賣住宅大小系統對水族館有奇癖者從仲1997 年。
總加侖ATScrubber 被駕駛的系統由Inland Aquatics 維護, 在這個範例之下是大約45,000 加侖。一些我們的原始系統被結合了入大型系統, 但我們的陳列室房子系統經過4 年年紀。ATStm 洗氣器是唯一的過濾器在所有我們的系統, 除非您計數沉積誘捕refugia 。當我們推薦在5% -10% 每年水變動, 水在這些顯示系統有被改變。然而, 我們高興與任一個常規, 高維護系統比較它, 關於出現、生物多樣性, 和整體成功!
下列是我目擊了以ATS 濾清好處的一個簡要的總結:
真實藻糞草皮洗刷的好處包括氧氣, 酸鹼度, 和營養循環的有效的章程, 並且浪湧模仿。其它好處包括以下:
酸鹼度和氧氣(在過飽和) 水平的安定, 導致:
典型的"黑暗的坦克" 酸鹼度搖擺的排除
重音的增加的魚健康和低估
循環必需品的低估促進珊瑚呼吸作用和新陳代謝的交換
自由哺養一個俘虜礁石系統沒有增加對水的需要changes/maintenance
我們的系統每日沉重被哺養得, 3-6 次; 允許planktivores 譬如 Anthias、 Chrimis 和睡眠者蝦虎魚茂盛。
礁石有多魚群是令人敬畏, 特別是當魚是健康的, 健壯, 並且產生如同他們會在他們的自然環境裡。
自然波動的模仿通過轉儲桶
這非常審美呼籲
我們感到這也許是一個貢獻的因素對整體珊瑚健康和我們的成功與 Goniopora sp 。
ATS 洗刷了系統起醫院系統作用對於多數LPS 珊瑚
我們看了Fungia 、 Turbinaria 、Goniopora 、Lobophyllia 、Wellsophyllia, 和Favia 例子 , 格外被損壞當介紹給系統和充分地恢復; 迅速在許多情況下。
傳統循環不是必要的。ATStm 洗氣器屏幕使成為可能建立健康, 沉重裝載和在一兩天內哺養, 礁石!!
ATS 過濾器低廉和更加容易維護, 特別是在大型系統
水變動的低估(10%/year) 提供堅固長期儲款。
ATS 洗氣器消滅對多個過濾和維護系統的需要。
重大"緩衝能力" 關於不幸事故
ATStm 洗氣器欣然處理營養釘由死的魚, overfeeding, 等造成。而且, 不同於其他過濾器, 它能實際上跑"超時" 。
氧氣的過飽和考慮到最大系統停工期(力量儲運損耗, 例如)
ATStm 洗氣器將去除硝酸鹽、磷酸鹽、重金屬、硅酸鹽和甚而碳氫化合物在閉合的系統
增加的生物多樣性由於能力沉重哺養和缺乏漏杓、機械和化工過濾器或多個力量頭。
多數我們的ATS 系統被設計轉動系統容量在僅僅1.5-4 次每小時。氧氣在超級飽和似乎產生大變化。
沒有浮游生物或微小動物損失由於ATS 過濾器的操作
雖然我們勸阻它, 端足目動物和其它microcrustaceans 激增在ATS 和偶爾地被傾銷入系統, 提供 Anthias、Convict Blennies 、Seahorses, 和其它過分講究的飼養者以活食物
要求活食物的許多魚茂盛在這些系統, 包括寄生生物食者

這個專欄的驕傲的主辦者

談話的便宜! 我是肯定的您想知道, "為什麼", 如果ATS 洗氣器是很偉大的, "有我讀許多消極觀點關於藻糞草皮洗刷"... 。我接觸在三個主要原因, 因為我是肯定的我將得到被詢問這以後。
1) 所有"洗氣器" 相等地不被創造! 雖然有好處對任一個光合作用的濾清過程, 只有真實的ATStm 洗氣器被設計運用藻糞草皮的難以置信的力量。草皮是10 到100 倍有效像macroalgaes 。唯一過濾器與真實的藻糞草皮真實地是洗氣器。
2) 這些系統是不同的! 許多未通過簡單地由於動態水族館 範例的miscommunication 。ATS 微觀世界運作難以置信地很好, 但只如果你給他們! Adey 博士的個人系統的成功, 上百ATStm 洗氣器所有者, 和內地40,000 + 加侖興旺的俘虜礁石說明這個區別難以置信的潛力。認為沮喪的專業aquarists, 另一方面, 說明那個區別重力。
3) 誤傳!!! articles/books 的百分之九十出版了, 並且聯機服務關於"洗氣器" 由作者寫了以一點點或沒有經驗以這些系統。這的最醒目的例證的當中一個是FAMA 文章描述海藻洗氣器作為"從水或磁鐵去除海藻被使用刮玻璃" 的機械過濾器。其它喜愛, 題為"區別在海藻過濾器之間和海藻洗氣器" 以作者結束了提及, 他沒有想法海藻過濾器是... 。。令人尊敬的作者看上去滿意echo 陳舊批評, 沒有調查
如總我們say……
不要採取我們的詞為IT….COME 和不要看見為你自己!"

這些是我最近需要在內地Aquatics 的一些相片。注意相片一條大西洋藍色矛狀棘魚。這條矛狀棘魚特別難保留在囚禁- 我由這個標本健康特別是打動了在內地水生ATStm 坦克的當中一個中。

我想了幾個辦法可以增加ATS系統的藻類繁殖面積 大家可以參考看看
ATS系統
圖一
8_9085_7.JPG

直角三角形的邊長公式
a*a+b*b=c*c
所有的魚缸都設定為 長寬高60*45*45 cm
圖一的斜邊長(藻類繁殖板的長度)可以達到75cm
單片繁殖板面積75*45=3375平方公分
繁殖板總面積3375*1=3375平方公分
這樣太浪費空間了 所以我畫了以下的設計圖
圖二
8_9085_8.JPG

繁殖板長度54cm
繁殖板總長度54*2=108cm
單片繁殖板面積54*45=2430平方公分
繁殖板總面積2430*2=4860平方公分
這樣增加了不少繁殖面積 可是還不夠
圖三
8_9085_9.JPG

繁殖板長度47cm
繁殖板總長度188cm
單片繁殖板面積47*45=2115平方公分
繁殖板總面積2215*4=8860平方公分
這樣還是有利用空間
圖四
8_9085_10.JPG

繁殖板長度45.6cm
繁殖板總長度3648cm
單片繁殖板面積2052平方公分
繁殖板總面積16416平方公分
圖四這一張就可以解決ATS體積龐大的問題 當然缸子的長度越長就可以分成越多等份 圖四分成八等份 繁殖板面積達到1.64平方公尺 這裡設定的缸子都是長寬高60*45*45 cm 佔得空間很小 兩尺立方缸的櫃子也可以放的下

你好 我上奇摩拍賣找不到這個牌子的試劑 於是使用JBL的試劑 測量出來的結果和API的數據一致 謝謝你的建議!!

恩恩...很好得實驗....加油加油

我也喜歡ATS 可是效率會跟培養出來的藻類有所差異
且 面積 會是一個很重要的問題

以前用過ATS, 但是個人的感覺, 如果面積只是小小的一塊, 效用有限. 如果平面面積可以達到至少主缸面積的兩倍, 效果應該顯著多了. 只不過沒有多少人會願意設個ATS缸比主缸還大.

需要光照嗎?

我英文太爛了啦
只能看圖 但是我連圖都看不懂啦
有沒有好心的大大可以解釋一下
也順便說明一下是什麼原理

ATS = Algal Turf Scrubber
代表的是一個大量繁殖低等藻來進行過濾的系統. 低等藻的營養鹽吸收能力高於高等藻的好幾倍, 因此專設一個低等藻缸, 反而會跟主缸的低等藻競爭養份, 逐漸的讓主缸的低等藻缺乏養份消失
這個通常是一個獨立的系統, 因為是為了培殖藻類, 因此需要燈, 還需要一個讓低等藻附著的表面. 一開始的時後是用布, 後來演進到用尼龍紗窗網, 紗窗網一格一格的, 有助於藻類的附著.
以這個圖為例:
8_9085_1.GIF

為了要增加表面積讓藻類附著, 這個缸採取兩個斜面的設計來安裝網子, 入水分流兩側, 還需要燈光來養藻類, 缸底的積水不要超過2吋 (7cm)
ATS系統重要的是不要讓網子長時間浸水, 讓藻類有充分的時間可以接觸到空氣, 這可以加速藻類的生長, 並且可以為主缸提供良好的氣體交換 (排掉CO2, 增加O2). 低等藻長太多的時後, 可以將網子拿出來稍微修一下,
低等藻大量繁殖的地方也提供了扁跳蝦的生存環境, 因此有的人將這個系統放在主缸上面, 讓浮游生物可以直接進入主缸.
樓主題供的前三張圖, 是將此系統放在主缸上, 同時也做了一個簡易的dump-bucket造浪設計, 順便提供主缸亂流

-=-=-=- 以下內容由 danmhippo2008年08月22日 03:52pm 時新增 -=-=-=-
樓主po的那一大篇我不翻譯了, 因為其中大部分是Inland Aquatics的廣告宣傳話語
Inland Aquatics 老闆是在愛荷華州的一對父子, 這對父子將ATS系統商業化.
ATS蓋念不是這對父子發明的, 但是Inland Aquatics是第一家嚐試將它商業化給一般民眾使用,
如果我沒記錯, 藻期的海生館(國外)很早以前就採用大型的ATS系統了

非常需要光照喔

下面引用由liawbr2008/08/22 00:59pm 發表的內容:
需要光照嗎?
需要光照喔!!

感謝河馬大詳細的解說
但是還是想請教一下
如果那兩片板子沒泡在水裡