• 本版主要以供給各地魚友作為交流認識使用
    任何站上舉辦的活動或是魚友彼此的聯絡交誼活動都可以在此討論
    非各地活動或是認識交流的文章,如個人問題或其他討論,請發表至各分類版或閒聊版區。
    交流區亦為討論版,禁止任何交易資訊,有任何交易需求請洽交易版。

foreign friends club

專業海水魚繁殖場、各式小丑及提供精品小丑
Line ID: jameslin18
Joseph this is a nice thread , if you recalled when you first approached me in RC , I have mentioned that I spend more time in RC than ph8.4 because of my very slow mandarin typing .

Now with this forum I hope I can easily communicate with more member locally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember you have visit a few LFS, anyone there can communicate in English? Maybe share how you get your coral and fish from.

Got a friend in Kaohsiung who is having problems registering here. Can anyone help him out. He attempted to register ginoandres. Even his Taiwanese wife can't seem to get him confirmed, haha.

I believe Minnow can take a look.

It's all good if you can say "how much" and "too expensive" in Mandarin....! That's all you need for a LFS tour :em01:

Joe, where's your friend located? If he's in Taipei area I can take him around. Any excuse is a good excuse to do a lfs tour. My Chinese isn't perfect but enough to get around.

How's coral doing?

As of now , the few corals are not coloring up but I can see some growth .

I am also gradually adjusting my kessil led intensity as the height of my light is way much higher and I think I need to reached about 90% . Right now it is around 79% . I can see some improvements but too premature to judge yet.

I also have another new issue as my calcium way too high and my alkalinity are going lowers may be due to precipitation . This issue was arises due to my mixes of TM salt with remaining Red Sea coral pro salt.

I remember you have visit a few LFS, anyone there can communicate in English? Maybe share how you get your coral and fish from.

Actually I still can speak Mandarin pretty well so. I problem to communicate with LFS I visited

Macho, changing your salt mix usually requires adjusting alk/ca dosing, since different salt mixes have different specs. Precipitation might mean your mg is low, but your ca would drop too.

Good luck.

Posseidon in ZhongHe (阿儒) may communicate in English.

Agreed, he did understand some of my English when I didn't know the Chinese for certain things but wasn't very talkative. Best thing is to have a smartphone and have pictures of what you're looking for.

Good idea! Mr. shih87
My English is not good, but this is a nice thread for all foreign hobbies in Taiwan.
I am in Kaohsiung and that will be my honor to provide any kind of service to all friend who love saltwater & freshwater aquarium.

Macho, changing your salt mix usually requires adjusting alk/ca dosing, since different salt mixes have different specs. Precipitation might mean your mg is low, but your ca would drop too.

Good luck.

Thanks !

Actually, I know the problem why my calcium shoot too high over 500 ppm that maximize salifert calcium kits titration limits . This is due to the mixes between TM and Red Sea coral pro salt . Even though I check the KH before WC but I think the calcium content between the two brand salt are way over the limit fact that I forgot to adjust the drips my calcium reactors and at those very little Corals in my tank so the demand is less than what was producing then.

There is some stned observed in some SPS may be due to my recent dosing (not by dosing pump but by pouring little by little of the baking soda solution I made thru reef chemistry calculators .

I have adjust my calcium reactor drip rate now and I will installed my Jebao dosing pump if needed for mainly dosing KH until it balance.

I learned from this lesson and I just finishing up the last remaining Red Sea coral pro salt I have then I will mainly mix TM salt and adjust the low KH of 4.4 by mixing baking soda solution to reached around 7.3 dkh before water change .

Cheers

Agreed, he did understand some of my English when I didn't know the Chinese for certain things but wasn't very talkative. Best thing is to have a smartphone and have pictures of what you're looking for.

smart move!!!

Good idea! Mr. shih87
My English is not good, but this is a nice thread for all foreign hobbies in Taiwan.
I am in Kaohsiung and that will be my honor to provide any kind of service to all friend who love saltwater & freshwater aquarium.

If your English skills consider poor, then I don't have other LFS can introduce to foreign friends here anymore.... Hahaha.... Welcome to participate here.....

Hi, very nice to see you guys here.

Good luck with everything and pass my well wishes on to your family.

If I have time, I will chime in for sure.

Sorry for my bad English. :em15::em15::em15:

返回
上方 下方