• 本版主要以供給各地魚友作為交流認識使用
    任何站上舉辦的活動或是魚友彼此的聯絡交誼活動都可以在此討論
    非各地活動或是認識交流的文章,如個人問題或其他討論,請發表至各分類版或閒聊版區。
    交流區亦為討論版,禁止任何交易資訊,有任何交易需求請洽交易版。

foreign friends club

Yeah. That's where I switched from marinepure ceramic media to siporax. Might just go with a bunch of azoo bio glass. Probably not as much surface area as siporax but for the price difference I can just get way more azoo and hopefully it'll have similar effect. At least there'll be more space for pods to grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool, good luck!!!

Anyone or shop have nicer bta for sale? Looking for flametip or lemondrops. Thx.

Thx for the reply. Btw, what did you do with the gumdrop goby you got as a hitchhiker? Always wanted one of those.

Any size bta is fine as long as it's healthy. Do you have a link or a pic?

Hi, has anyone seen any Lysmata wurdemanni or something good at getting rid of aiptasia? I've got a few pesky ones I can't get rid of. I'm trying to avoid copper banded or raccoon butterflies.

Bunch of places sell Caribbean peppermints. Where are you located? If you're in Taipei, Poseidon in zhonghe has them and the guy there speaks English.

If you have trouble finding peppermint in Hsinchu, the above mentioned Poseidon can pack it up and mail to you.

Yeah I haven't had too much luck finding them in Hsinchu, I will try Poseidon.

Anybody want some reeds artic-pods since someone is lagging on picking it up ;) Got a bottle that's getting close to expiration date and rather not waste it. Will trade some for small frag or something bright (dragon eye zoa, rad dragon eye, etc). Prefer Taipei Meetup.

Been away for quite a while due to back to back business trip , but tank still running yet same like old day all SPS die except some couple of digi still alive and LPS. My tank is a great failure for SPS indeed . I still have some Trip to make but try to fix the regular maintenance like water changing and regular water check whenever I was in taiwan . So far water parameter is good ;
Kh -7.30 dkh
Ca - 500 ppm
Mg - 1400 ppm
No3 - 1 ppm
Po4- 0.08

What the held is going on with my tank just an SPS grave yard !

But I still don't give up.

Cheers ,

MD

返回
上方 下方