• 本版主要以供給各地魚友作為交流認識使用
    任何站上舉辦的活動或是魚友彼此的聯絡交誼活動都可以在此討論
    非各地活動或是認識交流的文章,如個人問題或其他討論,請發表至各分類版或閒聊版區。
    交流區亦為討論版,禁止任何交易資訊,有任何交易需求請洽交易版。

foreign friends club

最後編輯:
I prefer snails but, I may try some blue-leg hermit crabs. I will check with the seller, thank you very much!

Sorry for all of the questions but, I have one more:
I'm having trouble locating a part. Does anyone know where I can find one of the following plumbing parts?:
PH84_F_27_171207133903.JPG

or
PH84_F_27_171207133903_1.JPG

I have 5 blue-leg hermit crabs.I find it useful for algae control.we call it 藍腳寄居蟹。
You may ask this seller about it and see what they can do for you.
www.ph84.idv.tw/vbb/showthread.php?t=108009

I have never seen these plumbing parts here in Taiwan. If you can take some pictures of where you are trying to connect ,we may come out with an alternative way.
Check out this linking to see if they meet your need.
www.ph84.idv.tw/vbb/showthread.php?t=168859

I'm trying to connect a hose from my return pump to a 3/4" bulkhead that is threaded.

The bulkhead looks like this:
PH84_F_27_171207195628.JPG

I have never seen these plumbing parts here in Taiwan. If you can take some pictures of where you are trying to connect ,we may come out with an alternative way.

If I could find a bulkhead that is threaded (to connect the locline) and slip, then I could make something work. Do you know where I could find this type of bulkhead?

I'm trying to connect a hose from my return pump to a 3/4" bulkhead that is threaded.

The bulkhead looks like this:
PH84_F_27_171207195628.JPG

Sorry for all of the questions but, I have another one. Do any stores accept a trade or credit for a used tank if I buy a new one from them?

Sorry for all of the questions but, I have another one. Do any stores accept a trade or credit for a used tank if I buy a new one from them?
Most store do not take old tanks for trade-in. You might have better luck trying to sell them on the 2手硬體交易區

If no one wants your old tank, you can call your local city trash collector (清潔隊) to schedule a time and place for pick up (free service). You need to take them to the designated location yourself.

Yes! I'm also interested some cyclop-eeze (I think it's called artic red shrimp here?) and eventually some copepods.
I tried to find cyclop-eeze before and have no luck. I ended up bought a few when I go back to the states.

There are some alternatives, though not exactly the cyclopeeze, but quite close. Copepods are called 橈腳類, copy and paste these 3 words on the web should yield a few hits of stores that sell them in Taiwan.

or try 大洋藻類, a vendor in Taiwan that specialize in phytoplankton, zooplankton, and other nutrition source for bring up fish fry.
http://www.ph84.idv.tw/vbb/showthread.php?t=173839

(this is not cyclopeeze, but calanus is quite close)

返回
上方 下方