聽說北部某贊助商要代理控制器了,可惜不是 Apex...

殘念...

BTW,Apex 又有新玩具上市了...(FMK)

[/QUOTE]

我想不出我可以拿FKM做什麼.................

去年買的PAR monitoring kit如今已在櫃子裡某個角落待著

反倒, 我倒是對他的主馬有興趣, 可惜還沒開賣
希望售價會比Abyzz便宜多多多多了

有人知道在DOS module setup裡面的這個畫面, 其中的 "container volume left" 裡的數字, 能否用於設定programming裡?

PH84_F_11_170120225432.JPG

有人知道在DOS module setup裡面的這個畫面, 其中的 "container volume left" 裡的數字, 能否用於設定programming裡?

有的話,我應該會買DDR....
但據我所讀到的, 是沒...只有 optical sensors 的 switch inputs

殘念...

看來只能學桃園某人在多點安裝float switch當作level indicator
DDR只有2L, 太小了

我想不出我可以拿FKM做什麼.................

去年買的PAR monitoring kit如今已在櫃子裡某個角落待著

反倒, 我倒是對他的主馬有興趣, 可惜還沒開賣
希望售價會比Abyzz便宜多多多多了

PLUG...PLAY...ENJOY :em01::em01::em01:

PH84_F_11_170121202142.JPG

You CAN'T use the container volumes as variables in programming at the moment. However it

would be very useful for those of doing AWC with the DOS in large containers. Hope to see it

realized in the future.

My intention is also for NSW holding tank. How do you get your AWC rigged using DDR? I thought DDR is waaaaaay too small for AWC.

I want an alarm to be sent to me when the NSW container water level is getting low, and will trigger a virtual outlet (eg. Low_NSW)
When VO Low_NSW is ON, it will kill the scheduled WC and skimmate purging.

If there are no way to use that "volume left" value, I think I will have to install another float switch.

My intention is also for NSW holding tank. How do you get your AWC rigged using DDR? I thought DDR is waaaaaay too small for AWC.

I want an alarm to be sent to me when the NSW container water level is getting low, and will trigger a virtual outlet (eg. Low_NSW)
When VO Low_NSW is ON, it will kill the scheduled WC and skimmate purging.

If there are no way to use that "volume left" value, I think I will have to install another float switch.

Hope Neptune will release their optical water level sensors ASAP.

They are much better than float sensors. :em17::em17::em17:

Apex WAV Pump 出水面會停止,攪到海葵會停止嗎?

WAV 我不知道,但 Tunze 6150 應該可以...

最近有在注意這顆新上市的造浪...new technology, 5 years warranty...

不過,還是買不下手...

不是價錢的問題,而是外形...(IMHO) :em01::em01::em01:

返回
上方 下方