系統類別
mixed reef>>FOWLR
生物種類
LPS, softies, tangs, clowns
魚缸資料簡介
200 lbs live sand,
+ 200 lbs live rock.
hello everyone,
i am so excited to be able to join the taiwan-reefers, sharing experiences across the ocean.

first, like to apologize for not knowing how to type in chinese, being in the foreign land for too too long (i can read and write chinese fluently). i left taiwan 22 years ago after servicing 2-year military service than was off to new york city studying design.

i am in my mid-forties, currently reside in toronto canada, being here for 17 years already. i remembered having my first saltwater tank when i was still in high school back in taiwan, only to find all the fishes dead in one week. this is an expensive hobby here. i am only able to pick it up again 2 years ago, very rewarding and also very frustrating at times. mostly because we all have limited tank space but we want every fish and all the beautiful corals.

i find the reefers in taiwan very up to date with the newest trend utilized by the western reefers. like vodka dosing(for sps lovers), the newest trend about using bio-pellets etc. i currently have a 48 inch wide, 90 gallon tank with LPS, softies, tangs clowns and few other smaller fishes. i don't have a sump but do have a 6" deep sand bed in the display tank. please give me your comments in chinese as you always do, i can read but can only reply in crappy english.

orangepeel

Welcome to Ph 8.4 ~

大家好
非常高興能加入台灣海水魚友的圈子, 並且跨海分享經驗

首先, 對於不知道要怎麼中打感到抱歉. 離鄉太久了(讀寫中文沒問題). 我22年前服兵役後離開台灣來紐約進修美術設計.

現在已經40好幾了, 目前定居多倫多17年了. 還記得我高中時的第一個海水魚缸一週後倒缸收場. 直到近兩年才又拾回海水養殖. 這是個很有成就感又很有挫折感的嗜好. 我們都想要在有限的空間內裝入所有迷人的魚與珊瑚.

我發現台灣的魚友資訊非常的先進, 運用許多最新的西方潮流. 例如碳源的添加(SPS愛好者), 最新的資訊像是N/P豆豆之類的. 目前我有四尺缸, 90加侖(350L), 主要是LPS, 軟珊, 倒吊, 小丑, 與其他的小魚類. 我沒有底缸但設置了15cm的厚沙.

請大家以中文用力的鞭我吧, 我可以讀中文但只能以彆腳的英文回覆

orangepeel
彆腳的翻譯..

ps..... 無法中打是個很糟的藉口喔! 相信我, 微軟與蘋果都可以在英語系統下打中文........... 歡迎你, 並祝你剷雪快樂

樓上這位翻得好快呀!
很強唷!

hello everyone,
i am so excited to be able to join the taiwan-reefers, sharing experiences across the ocean.

first, like to apologize for not knowing how to type in chinese, being in the foreign land for too too long (i can read and write chinese fluently). i left taiwan 22 years ago after servicing 2-year military service than was off to new york city studying design.

i am in my mid-forties, currently reside in toronto canada, being here for 17 years already. i remembered having my first saltwater tank when i was still in high school back in taiwan, only to find all the fishes dead in one week. this is an expensive hobby here. i am only able to pick it up again 2 years ago, very rewarding and also very frustrating at times. mostly because we all have limited tank space but we want every fish and all the beautiful corals.

i find the reefers in taiwan very up to date with the newest trend utilized by the western reefers. like vodka dosing(for sps lovers), the newest trend about using bio-pellets etc. i currently have a 48 inch wide, 90 gallon tank with LPS, softies, tangs clowns and few other smaller fishes. i don't have a sump but do have a 6" deep sand bed in the display tank. please give me your comments in chinese as you always do, i can read but can only reply in crappy english.

orangepeel

hey orangepeel, i'm canadian as well, from kingston actually... moved back to taiwan about three years ago... i was a reefer in canada as well.... u must understand my excitement when i came back and saw all the low prices here...

where do you shop in toronto? i hope the shops i frequent are still going strong...
i went to school in hamilton, so when i was at school i shopped a lot a the surrounding shops in the GTA... where's the reef, oakville reef gallery, reef raft, etc...

總而言之, 其實打中文不會很難 我個人是回來台灣之後才學的, 用的也是羅馬拼音.... 原本打得很慢, 結果接觸線上遊戲為了溝通就開始打的越來越快了! 歡迎你來PH8.4!!

hello willy, so good to hear from u, i shop mostly at see u marine in markham i think they open probably 3 years ago, the owner is a young man from honkhong knows a lot about the hobby, i used to go to bigals but their quality is as good + expensive. and yes reefraft, ORG all still around and they r also the sponsor from the club i am in, check it out here, http://www.aquariumpros.ca/ once again, thanks for the warm welcoming.

oh btw forgot to thank 河馬兄's "couldn't have said it better" translation.
感恩 感恩

先貼些照片介紹設備吧!

歡迎加入8.4

上8.4學英文,good!

I don't have a sump but do have a 6" deep sand bed in the display tank.
好功力
歡迎來到PH8.4 這裡有很棒的漁友跟DATA BASE

返回
上方 下方