• 本版主要以供給各地魚友作為交流認識使用
    任何站上舉辦的活動或是魚友彼此的聯絡交誼活動都可以在此討論
    非各地活動或是認識交流的文章,如個人問題或其他討論,請發表至各分類版或閒聊版區。
    交流區亦為討論版,禁止任何交易資訊,有任何交易需求請洽交易版。

Foreign friends club - MD tank case study

每週國外進貨多次,生物數量相當多樣與豐富!
另有多項水族器材,多種海水添加劑及完整套缸組合。
how much sand you need to buy? you will have to ask the seller about dimension of their pack.roughly length X width X high cm = L. then you will see the volume each pack.
for eacj 1cm sand of you tank is 90X 60X 1cm = 5.4L that means each 1cm layer you will need 5.4L sand.

if a 20kg pack sand the volume is 10L ,the 20kg pack can fill you tank about 2cm thick sand base.

that needs some calculation work.

how much sand you need to buy? you will have to ask the seller about dimension of their pack.roughly length X width X high cm = L. then you will see the volume each pack.

for eacj 1cm sand of you tank is 90X 60X 1cm = 5.4L that means each 1cm layer you will need 5.4L sand.

if a 20kg pack sand the volume is 10L ,the 20kg pack can fill you tank about 2cm thick sand base.

that needs some calculation work.

Thanks buddy , that give me an idea . My math is so bad because when I am a student I keep staring at my math teacher legs so not paying attention with her teaching Lol!

So 20 kg bag should be good enough. Right ?

Cheers ,

MD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I said "if".......
can you ask 青島 rough size of their 20kg sand pack ? length width and height.

oh ,you probably won't be able to reach them now .
I quess you roughly will need 30kg fine sand for 2c~3m thin layer your tank. But i can't be 100% sure about it.

Ok buddy ,

I will just buy the 20 Kg * 2 bags, I think that will be better than coming home still need to return later and most specially in the middle of working in my tank .

Wish you and all Ph8.4 reefer a happy moon cake festival!

Cheers ,

MD

最後編輯:
By the way they sold is fine coral sand which is crushed from corals skeleton and it number 1 , not the sand from the beach , is this ok? Is this the kind of sand you use?

David.

Thanks buddy for the info , you are so helpful to me .

So you use #0, is this much better than #1? Will this be blow up by the wave maker inside the tank?

This suppose to be also coral sand (珊瑚砂) and not the beach sand , right ?

I understand this corals sand are the end products of grinding from corals skeleton ?

Cheers ,

MD

Hi David ,
Yeah ! This later one is the store I am going to drop by today to pick up my sand but according to them it is 珊瑚砂, anyway , will just give it a try and see how it work with my tank .

Hope some good effect will finally show up in my tank .

Cheers,

MD

That is wet sand. It will be a bit costly. I only have experience of the cheap sand. I think I won't be able to judge if it is worth trying. I would make do with cheap coral sand. Or choose reliable products like Fiji and red sea sand.

返回
上方 下方