well , Joseph is an excellent reefkeeper, almost like a pro to me.
my tank piture reminds you of his tank ? well you will be really disapointed if you are here and take a closer look!

Joseph is my professors , my master , a nice guy that I meet him at RC forum .

And Elton whom I have not met yet but I am hoping sooner I can also see his perfected arts of reef keeping.

Your tank is great ! Hope I can see some shot on your hardware

Cheers ,

MD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unfortunately I am in Tainan.too far away.

I have got skimmer,arctica chiller1/5hp, calcium reactor,ATS,auto to-off and a DIY ZEO reactor.
very crowded!

最後編輯:
Nice ! I am always fun of looking the behind the scene of a successful tank.

Hope someday will visit you in Tainan! I am fun of the nice foods from Tainan!

So you are in KZ systems. I have try it once but just can not bring down nutrients right after I do the first change if my zeolites stone . Although I did not buy any zeolites reactor , just let the stones hanging on the strong current at the sump.

Hope this time I can find the real issue of my failure.

No i am not in KZ system. mine is more like combo system. that is a little of this and a little of that! I dont know what my system is.

No i am not in KZ system. mine is more like combo system. that is a little of this and a little of that! I dont know what my system is.

That is amazing !

Actually , I also have the same initiative like your . Due to my frequent traveling , so I wanted to make my system as simple as possible .

That is why I choose calcium reactor combo with peristaltic pump rather than using dosing .

I choose biopellet reactor as once it bring down the nuttient then it goes all the way by itself less maintenance

Alex control to take control of everything.

But .....I just don't know why I can not grow SPS!

your equips are way better than mine! you will do it right and good this time !

Yes , everyone saw my equips just can not believed why I can not grow SPS! I even using TM salt and even to upgrade my return pump to red dragon series and even want to add 2 tunze pump in my DT to make better flow. But I hold the further investment as I feel almost trying to give up , but my instinct keep telling my self others can do it why I can't? So ....."lover of reefing will never give up " (well, that is my own saying lol)

Cheers,

Md

Lover of reefing will never give up! Yay!
Just my own thinking for your problem,
1)l have feel that you must have done some kind of false step at the begining then caused bad effect.
2)your tank needs more live rocks, if you ask me why, I don't know. I just have a feeling that it matters.
maybe it offers better buffer capacity.or it might play an important role of nitrogen cycleing and so on!
3)do you use RO water for mixing reef salt?

Lover of reefing will never give up! Yay!
Just my own thinking for your problem,
1)l have feel that you must have done some kind of false step at the begining then caused bad effect.
2)your tank needs more live rocks, if you ask me why, I don't know. I just have a feeling that it matters.
maybe it offers better buffer capacity.or it might play an important role of nitrogen cycleing and so on!
3)do you use RO water for mixing reef salt?

Yes, I feel that when I use the Gorilla Glue to make the aquascape at the begining, that may be one reason, but I ahve removed all the said glue but still use some of those rocks .

I use RODI water for my salt mix

Just think of one more thing about sand cleaning.
you will need one "sand cleaning Goby" and about 5 star fishes. this combination is working really good. Be sure to pick heallthy ones .

Thanks David for the advise .

I am thinking if I have to take out all old live rocks and change new one along with the live sands too ?

I want to clear out all at once rather than retain some possible contaminant and contaminate the new one ? But this will be a big job as I still have livestock as. Transfer to new small tank will create loses along the way ?

相似主題